What materials are your handbags made of?
Manufacture information are included in the description tab on each product. The handbags are usually made of Poly Vinyl Chloride (a.k.a. man-made leather), and also Poly Urethane-Shiny (a type of PVC), fabric, nylon, or suede leather.
What is your return Policy?
• Manufacturing defects and errors in shipping. All returns have to be made within 10 days of purchase.
* Shipping and handling fees are not refundable.
• Exchange Policy: Factory damaged item(s) need to be returned within 10 days. We will issue store credit to your account and waive the restocking fee for exchanges. Item(s) must be in satisfactory condition for resale, which includes: Unused; In the original presorted dozen; and in their original plastic bags.
• Return and Refund Policy: If you are not satisfied for any reason, you may return your item(s) within 10 days for a full refund of the purchased price (less 20% restocking fee). Item(s) must be in satisfactory condition for resale, which includes: Unused and in their original plastic bags.
• Any product that is returned must have a return authorization number that is issued by us. To obtain a return authorization number, please contact us. The return authorization number must be clearly written on the outside of the package when it is sent. Any packages received without a return authorization number written on the package will be declined.
How do I pay with my credit/debit card?
Within your shopping cart click on alternative payment and enter your shipping information. Once you have entered your shipping information, click next to go to the next page. From here select the PayPal payment option & click submit order. Then click on the PayPal payment button. From here you will have the option of paying with either your PayPal account or credit/debit card.
How do I pay with my PayPal account?
Within Your shopping cart click on alternative payment. From here enter you shipping information and click next. Then click on the PayPal payment option and click submit order.
What if I order an item that has suddenly gone out of stock?
Although we update our inventory on a daily basis, There will be rare cases where a product might suddenly go out of stock or discontinued. If this is the case, we will either issue a full refund for the amount paid or we can send you the item as soon as it becomes available. The option is yours. (note: If an item has gone discontinued, we can only issue a full refund.)
How much do you charge for shipping?
All our handbags include free shipping. (USA ONLY)
Shoes ship for $6.00 each pair. (USA ONLY)
International Shipping rates are estimated during checkout. All international rates are estimates only. Actual shipping costs may vary.
What shipping services do you use?
We use UPS ground for domestic shipping. You may choose Next Day Air, Two-Day or Three-Day Select. The shipping cost will be added to final invoice. We use the US Postal Service for international shipping.
Do you ship internationally?
We welcome international orders. The shipping costs and methods for all international orders are determined after the orders have been processed. We use USPS for all international shipments. Please note: INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING QUOTES ARE ESTIMATES ONLY. ACTUAL SHIPPING COST MAY VARY.